S&P 500 goes negative YTD; chaos in bank stocks halted due to volatility
- Bitcoin extends its gain up 35% YTD, while S&P has gone into negative territory -0.19%.
- Both Nasdaq and TLT are up over 7% YTD.
- Chaos in bank stocks as some are halted for volatility.
- Western Aliance sank a record 76% and halted for volatility.
- KBW index falls 4% to its lowest since November 2020.
- First Republic Bank sinks by a record 67% at the open.
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) halted for volatility, dropping 41% to the lowest on record.
The post S&P 500 goes negative YTD; chaos in bank stocks halted due to volatility appeared first on CryptoSlate.